Tinryland Church was originally built in 1819 by Father Tyrrell (1823-46). in the style of Cruciform. J.K.L. (Bishop James Doyle) was Bishop-Elect of the diocese when he consecrated the new church. It was built on the site of a mud-walled chapel.
Saint Joseph's Church, Tinryland, Co Carlow, R93TH22
Baptisms are celebrated on the second and fourth Saturday of each month at 2pm.